Wednesday 21 January 2015

Final Practice: A full essay

Japan has always been a big part of my tastes. I have always liked videogames, comics and music from that country. 

I've been watching Japanese animation since I was a kid, but I did not like it until I started to get into it two years ago. I think that they make amazing shows, because they can put mature themes with drawings. For example, Psycho-Pass is a mature anime series about a department of police in the 22th century.

Also, there are many important names in the industry, such as Gen Urobuchi, who is the writer of many successful series like Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Fate/Zero. SHAFT is one of the most mainstream animation studios, like BONES and Toei Animation.

In my opinion, Japanese animation is for all tastes. You can watch comedy, horror, gore, adventure, love and action series, and some of them are beautifully crafted. Go and watch some series, please! I promise you will like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment