Monday 27 October 2014

Contrast paragraph: My sister and I

To start, I have an older sister. She's twenty-six years old, and she's studying for the University Access Exam for older than-25 years old students. In contrast, I am nineteen years old (she's seven years older than me) and I'm studying the first course of GEI. She's always concerned about her appearance, but in my case, I don't like makeup and things like that. Also, she likes latin music like bachata and reggaeton-like music, while I love rock music in English, Japanese or other languages. Another point is that she always goes out with her friends, unlike me, since I like to stay at home. To sum up, we're very different, but she usually understands my problems and she helps me in a lot of things.

1 comment:

  1. Very good. It is interesting to observe that many brothers and sisters have little in common.

    ReplyDelete