Sunday 12 October 2014

My favorite place in the world: Playa Honda

My most favorite place in the world is where I pass my summer holidays, a little place called Playa Honda, which is near La Manga in Cartagena. I've been passing my summer holidays there with my parents since I was a kid.

I live in a little three-feet building, and you can go to the beatch by feet because is very near. I also have a nice swimming pool which we share with another building. The place is full of apartments and convenient sites (a supermarket and restaurants, for example).

Also, there's two parks, and one is very closer to my house. They used to celebrate the town's parties a few years ago (when I was a little). I used to go hang out with some people there. You can have a nice walk to the beach because there's not a lot of cars.

To sum up, Playa Honda is a nice place to visit, because you can also go to La Manga without a lot of effort. You can get there by feet. But the beach is very nice and you can have a great day because in Playa Honda sometimes we have good weather (at least in Summer).

1 comment:

  1. Interesting entry: I have never been to Playa Honda, so it would be nice to visit this place when I have time.

    A couple of corrections:
    * spend my summer holidays
    * beach
    * go by foot // on foot
    * when I was a little girl
    * there're two parks

    Thank you!
    see you!

    ReplyDelete